In the Middle of Things…

Things have changed rapidly since my last post. Schools are closing, plays and concerts are cancelled or postponed, and trips are suffering the same fate. Our cruise in Amsterdam has been cancelled, so we must soon decide how to respond: refund the tickets outright or ask for a postponement to a future date with a bonus provided by the company. Right now, too much is going on for us to make that decision.

The good news is that we are both healthy, we will not be traveling in the near future, and we are fortunate that we, as travel advisors, have access to accurate and timely information from trusted sources about COVID.

If anyone is able to plan ahead to a future date and wants to schedule something, please let us know. Alternatively, anyone who would like any information or to talk about options, whether we booked your trip or not, please get in touch with us. We are happy to help in any way we can.

My friends in Israel told me just the other day ” this, too, shall pass” and I hope they are right!

Scroll to Top